Ij.start.canon - Connect With IJ Start Canon
Use ij.startcanon to set up your Canon product. Get inkjet Canon printer and scanner support here. Canon ij printer is a complete solution for multiple works that you can easily learn to set up from ij.start.canon and get a better experience. This is the official online support site that provides you Canon products’ online manuals, function information, and more. What’s more at the ij.start.canon site is download and installation steps for Canon ij setup that is required for the complete Canon set up process. So check out the more steps below.
Where is your Canon printer model number?
See the top or front of your Canon printer to find out the model number, then visit ij.start.canon and enter this number here.
Steps to Download the Canon Printer Drivers
In the latest Canon model you won’t find any CD however, if you have an older version, you can install CD, otherwise, find out the complete download steps through ij.start.canon for Canon printer drivers from below process;
- Set up the Canon printer and open a web browser on your computer device.
- Visit ij.start.canon site and provide your Canon model number when asked.
- You may also choose from bottom options and hit the “click this link” from the display.
- Start downloading Canon drivers and software from the same ij.start.canon page.
- Now, double click on the software and install for your Canon product.
Complete Installation Steps for Ij.start.canon
- Download software – Visit ij.start.canon and download the Canon driver.
- Install and Select connection type – Double-tap on file and select wireless or USB connection.
- Turn ON the Canon printer – Press the button to turn on the printer.
- Connect WiFi – On a wireless connection, press and hold the WiFI alarm to connect.
- Flashing blue and green lamps – If you find this situation, it means the printer is connected to WiFi.
- Agree on the terms to install – Read and agree to the license terms of Canon set up in order to install.
- Finish the Canon Printer Setup – Tap on Complete to finish the final step.
Connect you Canon Printer with USB
In case you can’t locate your Canon printer after reaching official sites or other, then you can use USB for setting up the Canon ij printer. Or you can also visit ij.start.canon for taking help;
- Make sure you have a USB cable.
- From the web browser, go to the ij.start.canon site and choose setup network connection via USB.
- Jump next and wait for the Canon software to connect your printer to PC with the help of a USB cable.
- Hit Next and get the driver for your printer and check whether you want to connect the printer to a particular network.
- Then tap YES and hit the Complete button and jump to Add printer option.
- Tap Add and get a driver from ij.start.canon site.
- Now, go to Device setting, then LAN settings, and choose the connection.
- Install Canon drivers, inkjet cartridges, and check the connections for your device.
- Configure the Canon printer and Try printing.